Junk Removal in South Florida, FL
Let us handle the stress that comes with life transitions, call at 954-329-1546
Most households slowly build up a stash of items that are associated with cherished memories, which eventually end up just using up space and serve no practical purpose. Getting rid of the clutter to bring your home maintenance back to manageable levels is something that Families In Need/Caring Transitions of South Florida have been assisting with for several years now! Speak to one of our friendly staff members to see how we can help you reclaim your space!
Some tips for decluttering
Everyone approaches getting rid of junk differently. However, there are some simple guidelines that make the whole process a lot more streamlined.
- Walk through each room and decide whether you wish to declutter by category of items, or room-by-room.
- Always get rid of broken or outdated items that are no longer functional. This also applies to worn or duplicate items.
- Discard items like old bills and junk mail.
- If you are looking to donate to charity, ensure that your chosen charity will have use of your donated items. For instance, a homeless shelter will have no need for old toys.
Need some extra hands? Families In Need/Caring Transitions of South Florida would love to help you! Call us today.
- Senior Downsizing
- Senior Relocation
- Estate Liquidator
- Furniture Sales
- Junk Removal
- Senior Transition Service
- Local Moving
- Delivery Service
- Caring Staff
- Fully licensed and insured
- Largest network worldwide
- Timely services
- Boca Raton
- Broward County
- Miami-Dade County
- Monroe County
Put your junk into our hands!
There are certain items in each room of your house that you should consider getting rid of as soon as possible! To assist you, Families In Need/Caring Transitions of South Florida has put together this handy little list:
- Rarely used kitchen appliances
- Broken crockery and excess cutlery
- Extra pots and pans
- Old and unused linen and towel sets
- Expired prescription medication
- Old mail, flyers and junk mail
- Clothes and shoes that no longer fit
Clearing your home of clutter doesn’t need to start just before you decide to downsize. It is better to start the process when you can, rather than when you must.
Now you see it, now you don’t.
More space for your life.
Our experts are always available to answer any questions you may have. Call us today at the number provided above, or leave us a message though our simple contact form and we will get back to you shortly!